Where is OSTF?
Hall Auditorium is located at 67 N. Main St, Oberlin OH 44074, on Rte. 58, between the Allen Memorial Art Museum and the Hotel at Oberlin. Oberlin itself is just 25 minutes from Vermilion, and 30 minutes from Avon Lake and Norwalk.
Formerly called the Oberlin Inn, the Hotel at Oberlin has a sleek new design as part of the Green Arts District. A complete list of accommodations in and around Oberlin can be found on the Oberlin College website.
- The Buckeye and the Frog
- Ivy Tree Inn and Garden
- Oberlin Back House Cottage
- Wild Goose Inn
- 1830 Hallauer House B&B
- Aunt Connie's Cottage
More About Oberlin
The City of Oberlin has a wealth of activities and sights for the whole family. Learn more by visiting the following sites:
Many restaurants offer a 10% discount for patrons with OSTF tickets—but only on the day of the show. Pick up your tickets at Hall Auditorium early and then eat in town!
Here's a list of dining options in and around Oberlin! Restaurants that offer an OSTF discount are starred.
- 1833 Restaurant At the Hotel at Oberlin - 10 E College St
- Agave Burrito Bar and Tequileria - 19 W. College St.
- Aladdin's Eatery - 5 W. College St.
- Black River Café - 15 S. Main St.
- Blue Rooster Bakehouse - 38 S. Main St.
- The Corner Joint - 65 E. College St
- Cowhaus Creamery - 55 E. College St.**
- Dave's Cosmic Subs - 55 E. College St.
- Domino's Pizza (nearby) - 155 S. Main St.
- East of Chicago Pizza (nearby) - 175 S. Main St.
- The Feve - 30 S. Main St.
- Fusions Restaurant - 9 S. Main St.
- Gibson's Bakery and Food Mart - 23 W. College St.
- Kim's Grocery and Carry-Out - 32 Eric Nord Way
- The Local - 23 S. Main St., Basement **
- Lorenzo's Pizza - on Carpenter Court
- Lupita's Mexican Restaurant - 84 S. Main St.
- The Mandarin Chinese Restaurant - 82 S. Main St.
- McDonald's (nearby) - 265 S. Main St.
- Oberlin Kitchen - 51 S. Main St.
- The Oberlin Market - 22 Carpenter Court
- Pizza Hut (nearby) - 14920 St. Rte. 58
- Quick and Delicious (nearby) - 311 S. Main St.
- Slow Train Cafe - 55 E. College St. **
- Subway - 18 S. Main St.
- Tooo Chinoise - 27 W. College St.
- The Tuck Shop - 53 S. Main St.
Check out our Oberlin Restaurant Guide to learn more about dining options in town!
Driving Directions to Oberlin
From the East/Cleveland:
- Take I-90 W toward I-71
- Take I-71 S toward Columbus
- Merge onto I-480 W
- Merge onto OH-10 W, via the exit on the left
- OH-10 W becomes US-20 W
- Take the OH-511 exit toward Oberlin
- Continue on OH-511 (Lorain Street)
- Turn left onto North Main Street / OH-58
From the West/Toledo:
- Take I-280 S towards Cleveland
- Take I-80/I-90 exit 1A to Cleveland/Chicago
- Bear right onto the I-80/I-90 ramp to Cleveland
- Take exit 140 to Oberlin/Amherst
- Turn left on OH 58 S/Leavitt Road— this turns into North Main Street.
From the North/Lake Erie: Take OH 58 S/Leavitt Road— this turns into North Main Street.
From the South/Wellington: Take OH 58 N— this turns into South Main Street.